Unit 309B, 3/F, Core Building 1,
No. 1 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Pak Shek Kok,
CITINet Systems Limited is a leader of providing social network services for research and innovation communities. We had developed and launched the eGrant.cn, ScholarMate.com and InnoCity.com to provide qualified network information services for government funding agencies, universities/research institutions, enterprises and individuals.
Since the establishment in 2000, we have been implementing the "innovation, quality, team" spirit and making efforts for the countries to achieve the transformation from "Made in China" to "Created in China".
Nature of Business:
As a pioneer IT services and global provider of technology integration services, CITINet aims at helping our clients to turn their vision into results via our high quality IT services and solutions. We understand our clients’ business issues and help them to improve business performance via providing high quality IT services and solutions.
The following professional IT services are provided:
- Development and implementation of funding management and administrative system
- Research and development of funding application work-flow management system
- Development and implementation of web-based Social community
- System integration of billing software for telecommunication companies
Our major products include:
• eGrant platform was designed to meet the funding agencies’ needs in supporting end-to-end management of research and innovation grants, it was first launched in January 2000.
eGrant.cn cloud service started with the urgent needs for collaboration and sharing of funding schemes to maximize the efficiencies of government grants among funding agencies. It was launched in June 2008.
• ScholarMate started with researchers’ practical needs in collaboration, communication and sharing for research and innovation, it was launched in May 2007. ScholarMate Institutional Edition (SIE) is a social institutional repository that supports open access and lean research management for funding agencies and research institutions, it was launched in July 2008.
• InnoCity started with industries’ needs for trusted services and resources to upgrade their innovation capabilities, it was launched in December 2014. Partnership with government funding agencies, InnoCity provides funding support for certified services for research and innovation.
IRISaaS.com (intelligent research information system as a service) is a SaaS cloud platform for government funding agencies to manage its R&D funding. It uses big data research analytics and intelligence to solve research management problems.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The information published on this website is for the public’s reference only. No representation or warranty whatsoever, expressed or implied, is made as to its accuracy, reliability or completeness by HKSTP. Information and any other contents of this website are subject to change without notice.