Units 708-709, 7/F, Enterprise Place,
Hong Kong Science Park,
Pak Shek Kok, N.T.,
MotherApp is a Hong Kong-based mobile consulting and solution provider dedicated to solving challenging business problems with mobile technologies, including Internet of Things (IoT) and big data analytics. The company was among those who pioneered in the mobile technology space in Hong Kong. The first product was the “MotherApp Engine”, used by companies across the world to convert HTML codes into iOS and Android apps.
Over the last decade, MotherApp has been developing mobile solutions for a wide spectrum of clients, including listed companies, multinationals, government bodies, startups and entrepreneurs, etc, helping them increase business revenue, improve customer experience, enhance management and facilitate communication.
Nature of Business:
- Opportunity Discovery, Mobile Strategy Creation, User Experience Design, iOS & Android Phones & Tablets Development, Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions, Web Development;
Fields of specialization:
1) Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions
2) Enterprise/Internal Apps
3) Consumer Apps
MotherApp’s UX process align innovation stages with clear purposes:
1. Discovery: we have a set of methodologies to carry out qualitative and quantitative research and facilitate insights generation.
2. Framing: we define the problem to solve and do analysis on context, scenario, people and priority.
3. Making & learning: from concept ideation, sketching to prototyping, we validate hypothesis and achieve the results by learning.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The information published on this website is for the public’s reference only. No representation or warranty whatsoever, expressed or implied, is made as to its accuracy, reliability or completeness by HKSTP. Information and any other contents of this website are subject to change without notice.