HD 27 Unit 111-113, ICTCWC
No. 5 Science Park West Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, N.T.
Membrane-type acoustic metamaterials technology utilizes (low frequency) resonances of elastic membrane with artificially decorated weights to control of sounds through attenuation or absorption in certain frequencies, or block noise while keep the whole structure ventilated.
Thin and lightweight acoustic absorption metamaterial panels have been realized for the first time in LOW-FREQUENCY SOUND ABSORPTION.
• A perfect combination of efficiency and effectiveness in low frequency noise solutions
• Functional in complex environment
• In-depth customization down to the material level
This cutting-edge technology can be used for
1) High-quality indoor soundproofing, which are applicable in luxury hotels, apartments, offices, conference rooms, etc.
2) Reduction of machine-related noises
3) Acoustic isolation and echo suppression for music hall and recording studio
4) Specialized industrial noise control with ventilation
The information published on this website is for the public’s reference only. No representation or warranty whatsoever, expressed or implied, is made as to its accuracy, reliability or completeness by HKSTP. Information and any other contents of this website are subject to change without notice.